• TRAILER EPISODE 60, MUHTESEM YUZYIL KOSEM: MURAD IV



    Ibrahim: Enough!!

    Turhan (reading Mehmet's decree): Based on my decree, my father's body is ordered to be removed to quell the fire that has been harming his nation and his people. 

    Kosem: You want my son to be killed? Is this what you want?


    Ibrahim: O mother who put her life on the line for my life, will you be the one to kill my life?


    Anastasia: Do you remember that? On his last breath you made a promise to him... is that how you look after what has been entrusted to you? You have become a murderer! You have committed filicide (you have killed your own child)!


    Ibrahim: No, do not kill me! Mother! Mother
    !

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_Gji4FfOnY

    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment