• TRAILER EPISODE 21 MUHTESEM YUZYIL KOSEM:MURAD IV


    Silahdar: From now on, according to our law and customs, the throne will pass from father to son.

    Sinan: Along with this imperial decree, the way has been once again opened for fratricide.

    Kasim: Mother, this decree is a death order for both Ibrahim and me. What are you waiting for? For our deaths?

    Kosem: I would sacrifice my own life before handing you over to the executioners!

    Murad: If your intention is to challenge me, I am here, if you have enough power and strength, remove me (From the throne).

    Man's voice: The imperial dynastic line will not continue with you, one of your brothers will get on the throne.

    Silahdar: There is only one to be rid of your suspicions....

    Murad: And what is that?

    Ibrahim: They will kill us Kasim! Mother! Mother!

    Murad: From now on no will threaten me by using my brothers.

    VIDEO:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8OUVcgvYRk










    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment