• Episode 17 Trailer Kosem Sultan


    Voice: "I know who you met with at the Pearl Mansion, you will pay for your sin."

    Handan: "You have set a trap for me and Dervish - you want to get rid of both of us! But you will not be successful!"

    Kosem: "My patience has a limit! Handan Sultan has crossed that limit tonight!"

    Ahmet: "Kosem must be respectful towards you, but you must also be, my mother, for she is my precious!"

    Safiye: "Where do I know you from?"

    Alex: "From now on I am responsible for you. It is forbidden for you to speak to anyone except me."

    Kosem: "Who is this Humashah Sultan who has made everyone anxious?

    Cennet: "She is Safiye Sultan's eldest daughter. Even Safiye Sultan is afraid of her!"

    Kosem: "Just say someone is sent away, another takes their place!"

    Halime: "There is a relationship between Handan and Dervish. They have fallen in love with each other."






    8 comments:

    1. kindly upload translations of 17 episode

      ReplyDelete
    2. kindly upload translations of 17 episode

      ReplyDelete
    3. Same question.. translations of episode 17 please... :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Same question.. translations of episode 17 please... :)

      ReplyDelete
    5. Eagerly waiting for the translation of episode 17 :)

      ReplyDelete
    6. Eagerly waiting for the translation of episode 17 :)

      ReplyDelete