• Kosem Sultan Episode 13 Trailer


    Kosem: "No, don't do it! Don't do it!

    Cennet: "Our Kosem Sultana has sent this so you can wear it for the funeral...for Fahriye Sultan's funeral."

    Kosem: "I am a hurricane...a hurricane that will sweep you off not just from where you stand, but from the face of this earth!"

    Fahriye: "I am returning to my palace...back to be with my husband, Dervish Pasha, to find love and comfort in him!"

    Dervish: "Why did you do this my Sultana?"

    Handan: "Because I suspected that your heart has fallen for Fahriye Sultan."

    Dervish: "Nothing can separate me from you."

    Ahmet: "If I want, you may sleep one night, and then never wake again.This is my final warning."

    Zulfikar: "I have taken every precaution for the safety of both yourself and your child."

    Kosem: "If anything happens to my child,  I swear I shall burn this palace down over your heads!

    Please like and join our Facebook Page for translations, updates, and more!

    COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This site is owned and operated by blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". All rights to material on this website are reserved to blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". Unless otherwise indicated, no right, title or interest is granted in the content, information, products or services or other materials available through the website. Information, ideas, text, logos and graphics contained on this blog are the exclusive property of blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". This content cannot be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission from blogger user "CrazyTurkVids".


    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment