• Kosem Sultan Episode 10 Trailer 2 Translation


    Man: "Is this little boy your son?"

    Man 2: "Go away before I break your bones!"

    Man: "We will go...after giving punishment."

    Dervish: "How could they know that the one who faced them was Kuyucu Murat Pasha, the one who brings heretics to their knees!"

    Kosem: "Safiye Sultan has a secret - she is going to burn us like fire with it!" note: it was brought to my attention that this is in fact "safiye sultan has a secret...it is going to burn her like fire!" I am leaving the old one because I still have some doubt as to which one is correct (the way I am hearing it, I can hear that both work) sorry for the confusion.


    Safiye Sultan: "The important thing is to surround Kosem from all sides. we should attack her from every angle so that destroy her before she becomes Sultana."

    Katerina "Kosem Hatun has seen nothing yet, I will crush her and leave her in my wake."

    Kosem: "Safiye Sultan!"

    Kosem: "I will take everyone and everything you love from you!"

    Cennet: "Have mercy...please..."

    Kosem: "Did you have mercy on me?

    Cennet: "Kosem please don't...please! Kosem!

    Please like and join our Facebook Page for translations, updates, and more!

    COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This site is owned and operated by blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". All rights to material on this website are reserved to blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". Unless otherwise indicated, no right, title or interest is granted in the content, information, products or services or other materials available through the website. Information, ideas, text, logos and graphics contained on this blog are the exclusive property of blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". This content cannot be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission from blogger user "CrazyTurkVids".

    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment