• Muhtesem Yuzyil Episode 135 Trailer #2 Translation


    Source: www.startv.com.tr/dizi/muhtesemyuzyil


    Selim: "The grieving will end. Our Hunkar will start to favour me... Once that happens, my era will begin!"

    Gracia: "Shehzade Selim currently holds a chest that Shehzade Beyazid has sent him. They say that if Sultan Suleyman sees it, nobody will be able to save Beyazid from him..."

    Selim: "Even if you are on Beyazid's side, it is pointless! You will not be able to prevent my victory! I suggest you get along with me, as standing in front of you is the future Padishah!!!"

    Mihrimah: "What would my mother do in this type of situation?"

    Sumbul: "She definitely would not have felt any mercy for her enemies..."

    Selim: "Beyazid has sent me this female's dress..."

    Suleyman: "Beyazid!!!!! WHO ARE YOU??? ARE YOU A SHEHZADE OR A BANDIT???"

    Beyazid: "I won't submit my fate into the hands of Sultan Suleyman!"

    Atmaca: "Shehzade, this means open rebellion...!!!"

    Beyazid: "If it is rebellion, then it is rebellion! There is no turning back!!!"


    COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This site is owned and operated by blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". All rights to material on this website are reserved to blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". Unless otherwise indicated, no right, title or interest is granted in the content, information, products or services or other materials available through the website. Information, ideas, text, logos and graphics contained on this blog are the exclusive property of blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". This content cannot be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission from blogger user "CrazyTurkVids".

    1 comments:

    1. I also benefit from learning the assessments, but learn that alot of people ought to stay on essay to try and add worth in the direction of the authentic weblog release. Christian translator

      ReplyDelete