• Muhtesem Yuzyil Eposode 133 Trailer Translation


    Source: www.startv.com.tr/dizi/muhtesemyuzyil


    Suleyman: "Oh my smiling face...my beloved."

    Hurrem: 'Suleyman. The Padishah of my soul. I wish it was possible for them to bury me into your heart. If they buried me into your heart then we would never be separated."

    Gulfem: "Everyone has a story in this palace. But your life was a fairytale Sultanim."

    Hurrem: "And every fairytale has an ending."

    Suleyman: "Me coming to you and embracing you has nothing to do with your illness, Hurrem, it is due to my undying love for you for all these years."

    Hurrem: "I came here to ask that you forgive any wrong I have done to you." (This "Helallik" is impossible to translate accurtately into English, but basically it is when two people who have done wrong against each other, dissolve any animosity that has occurred between them in this world, so that they each person can go to the next world with a clean slate, neither holding each other to account in the afterlife)

    Mahi: "I forgive you Hurrem. I forgive any rights that you have made upon me (I forgive you of everything)."

    Hurrem: "Inform my children Suleyman. I want to embrace death in your arms and meet my loved ones while I am beside you."


    COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This site is owned and operated by blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". All rights to material on this website are reserved to blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". Unless otherwise indicated, no right, title or interest is granted in the content, information, products or services or other materials available through the website. Information, ideas, text, logos and graphics contained on this blog are the exclusive property of blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". This content cannot be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission from blogger user "CrazyTurkVids".

    2 comments:

    1. I am so happy that Mahidevran forgived Hürrem everything!

      ReplyDelete
    2. imagine it to be more exciting experiencing the beauty (and hopefully romance) of Paris if I can twist my tongue the French way. online translation the mazes of the Louder will surely be more enriching for the non-art aficionado in me if I can at least have an easier conversation with the tour guide by being able to at least converse decently more than a bonjour, si, and non.

      ReplyDelete

     

    Blog Archive