• Muhtesem Yuzyil Episode 125 Trailer Translation


    Source: www.startv.com.tr/dizi/muhtesemyuzyil





    Cihangir: "very heavy father...to you"

    Fatma: "While our Shehzade was alive, they were all calm...now they will fight amongst each other...it is actually at that time when all hell will break loose."
    Hurrem: "My sons will start to fight each other. I'm afraid that those who have blinded themselves with revenge, will achieve their goal. I'm afraid that Shehzade Mustafa's curse will come and find me...
    Cihangir: "Save me father..."
    Suleyman: "My son?! My son!!!!!"


    COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This site is owned and operated by blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". All rights to material on this website are reserved to blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". Unless otherwise indicated, no right, title or interest is granted in the content, information, products or services or other materials available through the website. Information, ideas, text, logos and graphics contained on this blog are the exclusive property of blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". This content cannot be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission from blogger user "CrazyTurkVids".

    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment