• Muhtesem Yuzyil Episode 123 Trailer 2


    Source: www.startv.com.tr/dizi/muhtesemyuzyil




    Hatice's lullaby

    Little Mustafa: "You won't kill me right, father?"

    Suleyman: 'Mustafa?"

    Mihrunissa: "You are going to come back, you are not going to leave us. Promise me!"

    Hurrem: "I saw everything in our Hunkar's gaze..."

    Sumbul: "What did you see Sultanim, what did you see in his gaze?"

    Hurrem: 'Shehzade Mustafa's death."

    Mehmet: "Come back quick father."

    Mahidevran: 'Look after yourself and be careful. You are the most precious thing for me in this whole world. If something happens to you I cannot live."

    Beyazid: 'Do whatever you need to, to protect our brother from our Hunkar's wrath."

    Cihangir: "If necessary, I will be a shield in front of my brother."

    Cihangir: "Are you going to order his death? I said that this will be impossible.  My father would not this, I said. He would not kill his son I said."

    Suleyman: "Would I ever do that?"

    COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This site is owned and operated by blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". All rights to material on this website are reserved to blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". Unless otherwise indicated, no right, title or interest is granted in the content, information, products or services or other materials available through the website. Information, ideas, text, logos and graphics contained on this blog are the exclusive property of blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". This content cannot be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission from blogger user "CrazyTurkVids".






    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment