• Muhtesem Yuzyil Episode 118 Trailer 3


    Source: www.startv.com.tr/dizi/muhtesemyuzyil


    VIDEO LINK: http://www.startv.com.tr/dizi/muhtesemyuzyil/fragmanlar/sayfa/1

    Cihangir: "You are such a lucky Shehzade... You own everything that you don't deserve. The throne that is being entrusted to you today, will be owned by the one who deserves it tomorrow."

    Selim: "At least I have a chance to get the throne. You don't even have that opportunity. You will always stay here, at the knees of our Valide (at her beckon)."

    Cihangir: "I know that I can never be like my brothers... But just for once, I want to be able to feel what they feel... (What it means to be) Like a Shehzade! If you give me permission, I would like to join you on the campaign, Hunkarim..."

    Suleyman: "Cihangir, my lion! You will come with me! Nobody has the amount of knowledge and understanding that you have... I will need your valuable insight during the campaign."


    COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This site is owned and operated by blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". All rights to material on this website are reserved to blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". Unless otherwise indicated, no right, title or interest is granted in the content, information, products or services or other materials available through the website. Information, ideas, text, logos, images, graphics, and photographs, contained on this blog are the exclusive property of blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". This content cannot be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission from blogger user "CrazyTurkVids".

    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment