• Muhtesem Yuzyil 116 Trailer 1


    Source: www.startv.com.tr





    Melek: "Sultanim, she has come"

    Fatma: "Who has come?"

    Melek: "Hurrem Sultan"

    Lokman: "Hurrem Sultan has come to the Palace."

    Hurrem: "If you want do not forgive me, do not look at my face. Do not say a word to me. But don't send me...let me stay here with you."

    Suleyman: "My palace is yours and so is my forgiveness but the thing that upsets me is that I can never ever trust you again. Ever."

    Mihrimah: "I have decided to divorce Rustem."

     https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fans-of-MY-English/658304750875909COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This site is owned and operated by blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". All rights to material on this website are reserved to blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". Unless otherwise indicated, no right, title or interest is granted in the content, information, products or services or other materials available through the website. Information, ideas, text, logos, images, graphics, and photographs, contained on this blog are the exclusive property of blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". This content cannot be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission from blogger user

    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment