• Muhtesem Yuzyil Episode 114 Trailer 1


    Source: www.startv.com.tr




    Gazanfer: "Our Hunkar should not see you like this."

    Canfeda: "I am afraid our Hunkar will appoint our Shehzade to a different Sanjak"

    Suleyman: "Is this how you govern your sanjak?!"

    Selim: "I did not know that you would come this early"

    Suleyman: "If you knew what would you have done!?"

    Nurbanu: "Do not be this upset...we will certainly find a solution."

    Selim: "What solution Nurbanu...don't you see that everything is finished?!"

    Valeria: "You are a drunk Shehzade's woman...and I? I am the Padishah's (wife)! (Padishah =King/Emporer)"

    Canfeda: "What did our Hurrem Sultan say...what has she written?"

    Nurbanu: 'She wants me to kill Valeria."

    Suleyman: "How did she fall?"

    Nurbanu: "Her necklace fell, to see where it fell she leaned over the railing, but it broke and she fell. I tried to hold her, but I couldn't help her...I failed."

    Fatma: "Hurrem...I hope it has nothing to do with you God Willing."

    Hurrem: "You were the closest to her in this palace. My condolences (Health and life to you). It is a big loss for you (a great loss)."

    Hurrem: "The Padishah of my soul...I knew you would forgive me"

    Suleyman: "I did not forgive you Hurrem! From now on you cannot stay here. I am sending you to be with Beyazid."

    Beyazid: "Hurichihan Sultan - from now she will stay here, with me."

     https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fans-of-MY-English/658304750875909
    COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This site is owned and operated by blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". All rights to material on this website are reserved to blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". Unless otherwise indicated, no right, title or interest is granted in the content, information, products or services or other materials available through the website. Information, ideas, text, logos, images, graphics, and photographs, contained on this blog are the exclusive property of blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". This content cannot be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission from blogger user "CrazyTurkVids".


    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment