• Muhtesem Yuzyil Episode 99 Trailer ENGLISH TRANSLATION!


    Source: www.muhtesemyuzyil.tv






    Hurrem: "Why hasn't Rustem Pasha arrived yet?"

    Sumbul: "They had set up a treacherous trap for our Pasha...his carriage (blew up) on fire in Gekbuze locality (district)...they say he is dead..."

    Mercan: "He is gone, Agha, May Allah forgive his sins!"

    Sumbul: "In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful!"

    Rustem: "How do I look?"

    Olivia/Gulbahar: "As you are, my Pasha - powerful!"

    Suleyman: "Rustem Pasha from now on, you are my Kubbe Vizier. May it be for the best, God Willing."

    Hurrem: "I did what you wanted - I married you to Mihrimah, and now you will do as I want. I do not know what you will do, but my Aslan (son) will go for Manisa Sanjak...the throne Sanjak..."

    WATCH VIDEO: http://www.turkweb.tv/izle/75910/muhtesem-yuzyil-99-bolum-fragmani

    COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This site is owned and operated by blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". All rights to material on this website are reserved to blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". Unless otherwise indicated, no right, title or interest is granted in the content, information, products or services or other materials available through the website. Information, ideas, text, logos, images, graphics, and photographs, contained on this blog are the exclusive property of blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". This content cannot be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission from blogger user "CrazyTurkVids".







    1 comments: