• Muhtesem Yuzyil Episode 98 Trailer # 2 ENGLISH TRANSLATION!


    Source: www.startv.com.tr/dizi/muhtesemyuzyil




    Hurrem: "From what she has said, the woman has had a relations with Lutfi Pasha. "

    Shah: "She is openly lying."

    Mercan: "This time it is not a lie, Sultanim, what Hurrem Sultan has said, is true."

    Suleyman: "By her own consent and wishes, I have decided to marry my Mihrimah - who illuminates my life with her moon face - to my Diyarbekir Beylerbey, Rustem Pasha."

    Hatice: "Lets talk about what will happen next...Rustem Pasha as Damat (Groom) will enter the Divan...in the first oppurtunity, he will get rid of Lutfi Pasha and take his place..."

    Mihrimah: "Please help me! I do not want to marry Rustem Pasha! I do not want to marry!"

    Hurrem: "If I say you will marry, you will marry!"

    Lutfi: "Rustem Pasha has fallen to the clutches of disease...leprosy, Hunkarim!"

    Rustem: "Tomorrow you will go to the Pay-i-taht and say I am not sick...actually, we will both go together tomorrow."

    Mahidevran: "If we do not stop them today, tomorrow will be too late."

    Mustafa: "Or?..."

    Hurrem: "Let them do whatever they will do...they will not be able to prevent this marriage."

    Man: "As you said we took all precautions, my Pasha."


    COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This site is owned and operated by blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". All rights to material on this website are reserved to blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". Unless otherwise indicated, no right, title or interest is granted in the content, information, products or services or other materials available through the website. Information, ideas, text, logos, images, graphics, and photographs, contained on this blog are the exclusive property of blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". This content cannot be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission from blogger user "CrazyTurkVids".










    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment