• Muhteşem Yüzyıl 83 Episode Trailer 2 TRANSLATION!




    Source: www.startv.com.tr/muhtesemyuzyil














    Hurrem: Like I promised, my enemies, one by one, are starting to pay the price for what they did to me.

    Sumbul: Put the Harem to one side, you will rule the entire world!

    Mahidevran: What is going to happen then? Are we going to wait until she gets rid of us one by one?

    Hatice: Damn the day that you came to this palace! You burned, destroyed, and eliminated everything!

    Mahidevran: God's justice will one day definitely reveal itself.

    Hurrem: Mahidevran, God's justice has already revealed itself! (I.e. Ibrahim's death for all of the crime's he committed according to her).

    Hurrem: Call Rustem Bey, I want him to be designated as Kubbe Vizier (Vizier that is second in command, only to the Vezir-i Azam / Grand Vizier) and I want him to be inaugurated into the Divan (Council).

    Matrakçi Nasuh Efendi: Woman, why don't you say that feet are transforming into heads (I.e. People who were low, are now starting to take control).

    Shah Sultan: God who created the heavens and the earth, be witness that the person who brought blood and death to this palace will leave with blood and death!




    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blog Archive